Playing this game from Mary’s Blog.
The basic idea: leave a comment on this post requesting a letter (like I did on Mary’s), and I’ll assign you one. Then you write about 10 things you love that begin with your assigned letter. Post it on your blog and when people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on. Come play, it’ll be fun!
- Pugl…. ~ my family ~ although there are many miles between us, I love them all. (Sorry, full name not given)
- Pie ~ apple, peach, pumpkin you can never go wrong with pie.
- Puppies ~ how much is that puppy in the window?
- Presents ~ both giving and receiving.
- Pumps ~ yes, even though they kill my back I love a great pair of pumps.
- Peaches & Plums ~ fruit that starts with a P tastes so sweet.
- Pictures ~ I love to take them, and I love to have mine taken.
- Porches ~ a wrap around porch with lots of rocking chairs, what a perfect way to spend an afternoon
- Pomegranate Martini ~ do I even need to say a word?
- Peace ~ May you and yours find Peace in this holiday season.