I can’t believe that the year is almost over, where does the time go? I thought I would link back to a few of my favorite events over the past year.
- In March we saw these pretty flowers on my neighbors fruit tree, I now know that they are plum trees. I will never eat another store bought plum in all my life.
- In June, J & I celebrated our 1st anniversary and also got the first blooms on my tomato plants.
- In July we finally got our house on the market, too bad about 30 seconds later the bottom fell out of the market and we are still in this house.
- August found us making fudge and eating tomatoes from the garden, what could be better?
- September reminded me how much I love to craft, whether it’s scrapbooking or baking or trying my hand at homemade decor I love to craft.
- October brought packages in the mail, some from family (still lovin’ these aprons) and others from the blogosphere and being lucky enough to actually win something.
- In November, we took a tour of my yard and how much I love this time of year.
- We wrap up the year in December with the holiday home tours, and all things merry & bright.
I want to take a minute and say thanks to all who stopped by this year and left a kind word. I love comments (as we all do) I look forward to 2009 and sharing more with you all.
Happy New Year!