Few things remind me of home and family at the holidays like my Grandma’s Strawberry Fluff aka pink stuff. It brings back so many memories of my childhood~ of cousins running around, of rushing through dinner so you could get to the Strawberry Fluff. It’s always served in the white dish above, I purchased mine off Ebay knowing that Grandma would never part with hers. I knew it wouldn’t be the same without that dish.
Grandma Lula’s Strawberry Fluff
- 1 3 oz box Strawberry Jello
- 1 c. boiling water
- 1 10 oz. frozen strawberries
- 7 oz heavy whipping cream (chilled)
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 c. mini marshmallows
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water, cool. Add thawed strawberries, chill until almost set
- Whip cream until stiff ~ add sugar and vanilla
- Combine with gelatine mixture
- Add Marshmallows
- Chill until set & ENJOY!