Can you really believe it’s 2010? It’s a new decade, it’s time to start working on new resolutions. But I don’t like that word, let’s call them Goals, Changes, or Challenges… I don’t usually set them on the first day of the new year, it just leads to a let down and who wants to be disappointed? Not me. This year, this year I have decided to take a look at my life and make some changes.
2010 Goals, Changes or Challenges (which look surprisingly a lot like my GCC’s 2009, this year will be better)
- Keep in Touch – I mean the old fashioned way – Snail Mail! I love to get snail mail, I so this year I’m going to try and remember to send more “Hi, How are you cards”. A little something to brighten someones day.
- Getting Heathy – I know I said it a while back, but it’s time to buckle down and get started moving again. To start eating better, and taking better care of me. How – I’m running a 5K in Feb. to start.
- Learning – I want to learn something new, it can be as simple as that sewing class I talked of last fall or as complex as taking a class at the community college. I’m taking my first sewing class on Tuesday!
- Giving – I want to give more this year. We’ve always given to charity, but this year I want to try to give a little more, maybe it’ll be my time or finding other interesting ways to help. My main charity – The Humane Society.
- Me Time – Ok, that sounds really selfish but I want to find more time for things I love. Crafting, getting a mani/pedi, going to the coffee shop, reading. Just 30 minutes a week would be great. I think it’ll help with the Getting Healthy goal.
- Photo as many as I can– I have a better than basic idea of how my camera works, I just need to use it. I also want to not be afraid to take it out with me. Seems like I’m always going for the little P&S when we go out and about. I still have my photoblog – Rae Remembers, My life…in pictures to document it all. Please stop by, I’ll need your comments to keep me going.
- Life Management – must become better about spending/saving and get back onto the house routines. It’s been hard with the selling, not selling, working crazy hours and J working from home. But I want to take back my house, and my life this year.
There you have it my goals for 2010. Will you make an effort to accomplish something special this year?